Best B Schools in Hyderabad:
Best B Schools in Hyderabad, Synergy School Of Business grown as best b school in entire South India. Founded by a Passionate Academician, Professor of Economics, Dr. N. Ramakrishna Reddy having held academic and administrative positions in national and international institutions of repute for 30 years. The Institute is approved by All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE), Ministry of HRD, and Govt. of India. Its’ flagship program PGDM is a Two-year Full-time Post Graduate Course designed and delivered by industry professionals to meet corporate India’s need for trained and competent Business Leaders of Tomorrow.
Top B Schools in Hyderabad:
There are many top b schools in Hyderabad, but Synergy School Of Business is rated as the best business school by our students. This is due to the best curriculum that was followed by us. We train the student in all aspects, whether it comes to academics, public speaking, the courage to face the Corporate World and many more areas. We have the best faculty, and many are Ph.D. Holders and have vast experience in teaching.
Synergy Truly A Global School:
The world is shrinking due to the integration of old economies converging into a common village. The economies have become transparent and see-through everywhere. The education industry also integrated its curriculum with the changing global needs. Synergy offers a truly global business education by inviting professors from international universities are on the academic advisory board to guide us in curriculum design, and bring innovation in the curriculum on par with international standards. Synergy draws its faculty from Singapore, Canada, UK, and Indonesia to teach the full-length courses at Hyderabad. Synergy has collaborations with many international universities such as West International Business Institute Singapore, Adams international University, Texas A&M University, USA, etc making Synergy truly a global school.
The innovative pedagogy of SSB presents students with opportunities to think, critique and question the existing paradigms and help them develop comprehensive & complete personalities.
The predominantly case method of teaching provides them with the opportunity to prepare themselves for the rapid rate of change in today’s business world. Key learning happens from interaction with qualified, experienced instructors besides frequent visitors from reputed universities and business organizations around the world such as Manchester (UK), James Cook University, Australia, West International Business Institute, Singapore, etc.
The program offers exciting and challenging learning experiences and opportunities for personal development through a host of curricular, Co-curricular and extracurricular activities. During Two Year PGDM, the students
Think Innovatively and Critically
- Will Develop thinking skills and an inquiring mind.
- Will Analyse problems and evaluate solutions; use judgment and make decisions; engage in reflective and creative thinking.
Enquire and be Entrepreneurial
- Will be capable of recognizing when information is needed and
- Will have the capacity to locate, evaluate and use this information effectively through judicious use of analytical and search skills; business models and frameworks; data analysis and information technologies.
- Will use contemporary technologies to make effective oral and written communication, including the ability to make professional presentations; strengthen interpersonal communication, including the ability to work in teams.
- Will possess an understanding of values and attitudes and acquire the capacity to identify and deal with ethical issues; will be able to exercise leadership and adapt to uncertainty, complexity, and ambiguity.
Admission to the SSB PGDM program is expected to be competitive, and enrollment is limited.
Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree from a recognized University from India or abroad. Consideration is based on an individual application, admission test scores, group discussions, and a personal interview. Criteria for selection include the applicant’s potential for success at senior management levels and the ability and motivation to participate in a rigorous and intensive course of study while employed.